As a member of SaskOutdoors, you're helping to connect the people of Saskatchewan to the outdoors. Some of the member benefits you will receive include:
- Of Land and Living Skies issues, our community journal that focuses on research, policy, practices, and community action within the fields of environmental and sustainability education.
- Envisage, our e-newsletter, filled with information on nature-related programs and events, success stories, resources, and networking opportunities for outdoor educators.
- Discounted registration rates on SaskOutdoors events, course and programs such as Paddle Canada Canoe Certification, educator workshops (Growing Up WILD, Flying WILD, Project WET, Project WILD, Below Zero), Nature Retreats, workshops to learn new outdoor-related skills, and events to get you outdoors.
- The opportunity to participate in all SaskOutdoors activities: meetings and conferences, camps, workshops, and access to the wealth of nature knowledge in the SaskOutdoors network.
- The chance to share and participate in activities with like-minded people who love nature and who actively support outdoor education.
- Eligibility to apply for SaskOutdoors grants for outdoor and environmental education projects.
- Volunteer opportunities, including the opportunity to serve as a director or fill other executive positions within SaskOutdoors.
- Voting rights at the SaskOutdoors AGM.
- Reduced rate for Green Teacher Magazine (one free electronic copy upon joining).
- Reduced membership rate with the Canadian Network for Environmental Education and Communication (EECOM).
- 5% discount at Canada's Outdoor Learning Store.
And the best benefit of all is knowing that you and your investment in SaskOutdoors is making a province where every person can experience a deep connection with nature and live in harmony with their natural surroundings. Thank you for being a member!
Individual Membership: $20/year
Student or Low Income Individual Membership: $10/year
Family Membership: $30/year (suitable for families with up to 2 adults and dependent children)
Organizational Membership: $50/year (suitable for schools, organizations & community groups)
Lifetime Membership: $300 one time payment (suitable for individuals; free to Melanson and Weir Award Winners)