Are you interested in volunteering with SaskOutdoors?
SaskOutdoors provides volunteer orientation and support for all volunteering roles. You can review our volunteering policy, health and safety policy, ethics policy and personal information protection policy.
Complete this form to tell us more about yourself, your skills and how you would like to be involved. Please contact us with any questions. We look forward to getting to know you!
- Board of Directors
- Equipment Committee (help organize the lending of SaskOutdoors' Lending Library equipment)
- Evaluations Committee (assist in developing procedures for effective evaluation of SaskOutdoors' programming)
- Leading/Volunteering at community events (up to a few hours)
- Leading/Volunteering for trips/excursions
- Online Programming Committee (help organize and influence the direction of SaskOutdoors' online offerings)
- Policy Committee (assist in reviewing SaskOutdoors' Policy Manual)
- Your ideas!