SaskOutdoors is open and forthright in our actions and communications.
Our Strategic Priorities
- Facilitating and providing varied outdoor experiences for people.
- Increasing public awareness and involvement.
- Sustaining a viable organization while maintaining strategic partnerships.
- Influencing outdoor education policies and curriculum.
- Promoting ecological understanding and environmental responsibility.
From “SaskOutdoors, Times Gone By…” by Kyle Lichtenwald (May, 2009)
Slideshow from SaskOutdoors' 50th Birthday by Zoe Arnold (May, 2019)
Annual General Meeting
SaskOutdoors holds an AGM every March. Review activities from the past years AGM’s below.
2023 Annual General Meeting
2022 Annual General Meeting
2021 Annual General Meeting
2019 Annual General Meeting
2018 Annual General Meeting
2017 Annual General Meeting
- AGM Agenda
- 2017 AGM Minutes
- SaskOutdoors Constitution
- SaskOutdoors Strategic Plan
- 2016 Audited Financial Statement
- 2017 Proposed Budget
- 2016 Annual Report - front and back
We were pleased to present Alana Krug-Macleod with the 2017 Cydney Weir Award for Youth Environmental Leadership.
2016 Annual General Meeting
We were pleased to present Rhonda Phillips with the Melanson Award for Lifetime Contributions to Environmental Education.