SaskOutdoors is open and forthright in our actions and communications.
Our Strategic Priorities
- Facilitating and providing varied outdoor experiences for people.
- Increasing public awareness and involvement.
- Building a viable and sustainable organization.
- Developing partnerships and alliances.
- Influencing outdoor education policies and curriculum.
From “SaskOutdoors, Times Gone By…” by Kyle Lichtenwald (May, 2009)
Slideshow from SaskOutdoors' 50th Birthday by Zoe Arnold (May, 2019)
Annual General Meeting
SaskOutdoors holds an AGM every March. Review activities from the past years AGM’s below.
2022 Annual General Meeting
2021 Annual General Meeting
2019 Annual General Meeting
2018 Annual General Meeting
2017 Annual General Meeting
Our 2017 Annual General Meeting was held on January 14, 2017.
- AGM Agenda
- 2017 AGM Minutes
- SaskOutdoors Constitution
- SaskOutdoors Strategic Plan
- 2016 Audited Financial Statement
- 2017 Proposed Budget
- 2016 Annual Report - front and back
2016 Annual General Meeting
Our 2016 Annual General Meeting was held on January 23, 2016 in Lumsden, SK! We were pleased to present Rhonda Phillips with the Melanson Award for Lifetime Contributions to Environmental Education.