SaskOutdoors is open and forthright in our actions and communications.
Our Strategic Priorities
- Facilitating and providing varied outdoor experiences for people.
- Increasing public awareness and involvement.
- Sustaining a viable organization while maintaining strategic partnerships.
- Influencing outdoor education policies and curriculum.
- Promoting ecological understanding and environmental responsibility.
From “SaskOutdoors, Times Gone By…” by Kyle Lichtenwald (May, 2009)
Slideshow from SaskOutdoors' 50th Birthday by Zoe Arnold (May, 2019)
Annual General Meeting
SaskOutdoors holds an AGM every March. Review activities from the past years AGM’s below.
2023 Annual General Meeting
SaskOutdoors' 2023 AGM –Tuesday, March 21 at 7pm via Zoom.
The Board presented an updated strategic plan for 2023-2028.
2022 Annual General Meeting
The Board presented some significant updates to the constitution. The proposed constitution was accepted.
2021 Annual General Meeting
Our 2021 Annual General Meeting was held on March 8, 2021 on Zoom.
2020 Annual General Meeting
- 2020 AGM Agenda
- 2020 AGM Minutes
- 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- 2020 Budget
- 2019 Annual Report Front Back
2019 Annual General Meeting
- 2019 AGM Agenda
- 2019 AGM Minutes
- 2018 Audited Financial Statements
- 2019 Budget
- 2018 Annual Report Front Back
2018 Annual General Meeting
We were pleased to present Mary Grace Hardy with the 2018 Cydney Weir Award for Youth Environmental Leadership.
2017 Annual General Meeting
- AGM Agenda
- 2017 AGM Minutes
- SaskOutdoors Constitution
- SaskOutdoors Strategic Plan
- 2016 Audited Financial Statement
- 2017 Proposed Budget
- 2016 Annual Report - front and back
We were pleased to present Alana Krug-Macleod with the 2017 Cydney Weir Award for Youth Environmental Leadership.
2016 Annual General Meeting
We were pleased to present Rhonda Phillips with the Melanson Award for Lifetime Contributions to Environmental Education.