Job Posting: Communications Coordinator
January 9, 2022
SaskOutdoors is accepting proposals for a contract Communications Coordinator effective February 7, 2022 for a six month term, with the possibility of renewal. A review will be conducted by April 15, 2022.
SaskOutdoors is a non profit organization in Saskatchewan. You can read more about SaskOutdoors’ mission, vision, guiding principles and strategic plan at www.saskoutdoors.org.
Examples of responsibilities include:
- Compiling, designing and distributing SaskOutdoors’ monthly envisage newsletter and monthly teacher newsletter (currently using Constant Contact). Content will be supplied by the General Manager.
- Designing graphics for SaskOutdoors programming to be used in promotion following established brand guidelines (currently we utilize Canva).
- Optimizing timing, target audience, strategy and method of promotions for events and SaskOutdoors news.
- Helping to manage SaskOutdoors’s website and social media presence (currently Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) includes managing paid advertisements.
- Other graphic design projects such as the final report.
- Manage SaskOutdoors membership lists, renewal process and communicating with members.
- Manage SaskOutdoors’ grant program communications (with adjudication committee and applicants).
- Set up registration forms and event pages for all events with information provided by the General Manager..
We expect this contract to take approximately 10 hours per week. The Communications Coordinator will work closely with the (part-time) General Manager.
To submit a proposal, please email email@example.com a description of your experience and rate for the services requested on or before January 24, 2022.
Questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!