SaskOutdoors is pleased to be the partner for the Canadian Water Resources Association – Saskatchewan Branch (CWRA-SK) in implementing and delivering Project WET Saskatchewan workshops in the province.
- Hands-on, inquiry based, interdisciplinary and fun learning activities
- Features learning styles and special early childhood education component
- Recommended to Saskatchewan curricula for Science and Social Studies
- Cross-reference guides on-line for Gr. 1-11 Science and Gr. 1-8 Social Studies
- Awareness to Action focus, Cooperative learning philosophy
- Workshops delivered by trained Facilitators
- Full access personal account through Project WET Foundation Portal to download additional resources
- On-line Canadian Supplement including additional maps, photos and student copy sheets
Workshops for educators are typically 4-6 hours long and each participant received a Project WET manual.
SaskOutdoors to set up a workshop or for more information.
Wondering how Project WET fits with the Math Curriculum? Have a look at this document to see general areas of overlap!