SaskOutdoors has a variety of equipment available to loan out to our members. Click here to make a request.
- Air horn
- Bamboo poles for nature play - pick-up only
- 10 binoculars and 10 bird books
- Carving kit
- Earth Ball - pick up only
- Solar Oven - pick-up only
- Stove Kit - MSR Dragonfly Stove, 1L fuel bottle (no fuel provided), 2 pots, 2 lids
- 2 burner propane stove (no fuel provided)
- Symphony of the Soil Film
- Tarp kit
- MEC 3 person tent
- MEC 4 person tent (2 available)
- To Make a Farm Film
- Large blue water jugs (2 available)
- MSR Mini-works water pump and filter
What else would you like to see on this list? Email us your ideas!
- Person using the equipment must be a member of SaskOutdoors.
- Bookings are made by completing this form at least 2 weeks in advance of when the equipment is needed.
- SaskOutdoors will ship the items to you. You must pay to ship the items back to SaskOutdoors or on to the next person borrowing the equipment. Borrowers who live in Regina will make arrangements to pick up the items.
- Suggested loan period of 3 weeks.
- Replacement of missing or broken equipment will be at the expense of the individual borrowing the equipment.
- Equipment is used at your own risk and you are expected to test it prior to taking it on a trip.
- Fuel is not provided.
- A six month waiting period will result the first and second time that you fail to bring items back on time. The third time you fail to bring back borrowed items your borrowing privileges will be revoked permanently.
Please see complete Terms and Conditions of Borrowing Equipment below for full details.
Terms and Conditions for Borrowing Equipment
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BORROWING EQUIPMENT FROM SASKOUTDOORS:
1. PHYSICAL CONDITION OF RENTAL EQUIPMENT
You acknowledge that prior to using the rental equipment, you examined it. You acknowledge that the equipment is in good working condition except for any defect noted by SaskOutdoors. You are responsible to return the rental equipment in the same working condition.
2. USE OF THE EQUIPMENT
You agree that you are satisfied with the instructions given by SaskOutdoors as to the proper and safe manner of using the equipment. You agree that the equipment be used only for the purpose for which the equipment was manufactured and intended. Subleasing or improper use of the equipment is strictly prohibited.
You are responsible for the use of the borrowed equipment. You assume all risk inherent to the use of the equipment and agree to assume the entire responsibility for the defense of and to pay, indemnify and hold SaskOutdoors harmless from, and hereby release the SaskOutdoors from any and all claims, liability for damage to property or bodily injury (including death) resulting from the use, condition, operation or possession of the equipment.
You agree that no warranties, express or implied including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, have been made by SaskOutdoorsin connection with the equipment, in no event shall SaskOutdoors be liable, special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages in connection with this agreement.
3. RESPONSIBILITY FOR EQUIPMENT
You are responsible for the equipment from the time it is borrowed by you until it is returned. Your responsibility includes but is not limited to ensuring the proper fuel is used, if applicable. If the equipment is not returned clean, warning note will be applied to your membership. If items are regularly returned unclean, your ability to borrow equipment could be terminated under the discretion of SaskOutdoors.
4. LOADING AND UNLOADING OF EQUIPMENT
In the event that SaskOutdoors employees or volunteers assist in loading or unloading of the equipment, you assume this risk of, and hold SaskOutdoors harmless from any property damage or personal injuries in connection with loading and/or unloading.
5. EQUIPMENT FAILURE AND REPAIR
You agree to immediately discontinue the use of the equipment should it become unsafe or in any state of disrepair, and you agree to notify SaskOutdoors of the facts surrounding such occurrences. SaskOutdoors may, in its sole discretion, make the equipment operable within a reasonable time, or provide you with a similar piece of equipment, if available. This provision does not relieve you from the obligation imposed by other sections of this agreement. In all events, SaskOutdoors shall not be responsible for any injury or damage, including consequential damage, resulting from the failure or defect of any rental equipment.
6. RETURN OF THE EQUIPMENT
The equipment is loaned to you subject to this agreement for the period printed on this agreement. If equipment is kept longer than the agreed upon borrowing period a warning note will be applied to your membership. A six month waiting period will result the first and second time that you fail to bring items back on time. The third time you fail to bring back borrowed items your borrowing privileges will be revoked permanently.